A native of the SF bay area peninsula, Jennifer developed her passion for horses at age six when she started riding lessons, which led to Summer camps, owning horses, and enjoying those horses both in the show ring and on the trail. Continuing on that journey, she attained a BA in Sociology from University of Pennsylvania, a BS in Equine Science from Rocky Mountain College, and is currently a MSc candidate in Equine Science at the Royal (Dick) Vet School in Edinburgh, Scotland. She is also pursuing a PhD in Equitation Science through the Australian Equine Behavior Centre and the University of Sydney. She has been an equine professional for almost 20 years, trained under multiple World Champion trainers, managed her own training business, and built her own training facility. She has taught many children and adults how to ride and has trained horses from the first ride to a National Championship. She resides with her family in Palo Alto.
Accomplishments and Experience
- Coached clients to numerous Regional, National, and World titles
- Exhibited client horses to win over a dozen National, and World titles
- Trained and exhibited a UPHA “Trail Horse of the Year”
- Coached 4-H students through State Championships
- Presented Competitive Trail demo at AMHA Nationals